Happy New Year! This retrograde period is over.
Mercury stands still at 28 Sagittarius today, then turns back toward Capricorn. Although there is still a “shadow” period until the 28th as he moves back through the portion of the sky he covered in early December, communication and technical issues will begin to calm down.
This is good, because there is a lot happening in the sky this week.
I’ll be writing more about each event and how it may affect you, but here is a sneak preview:
- Until Friday, the Sun is conjoining Pluto (exact conjunction yesterday, January 7)
- Tuesday, the Sun squares Uranus
- Wednesday, the Sun squares Jupiter; Mars is sextile Pluto
- Thursday… hoo boy.
- Full Moon in Cancer
- Venus conjoins Neptune in Pisces
- Mercury re-enters Capricorn
- Short-lived Cardinal Grand Cross: Moon opposing Sun/Pluto, Jupiter opposing Uranus, and each opposition square the other
Thursday looks like a good day to stay home in bed if you can manage it!
But it isn’t all bad news, not at all.
Stay tuned for updates this week. I’ll explain what is going on and how these planetary patterns may show up for you, along with some suggestions on turning even strong energy to your advantage.
We’re back. Remember that 2017 is a “1” year, a new beginning. Let’s make the most of it!